WEBCARDIO is a mobile application enabling the access, storage , review and analysis of Electrocardiogram (ECG) of the user ,generating out of the ECG monitoring body worn patch
(herein after referred to as ‘PATCH”) attached to the body of the user as per the advice of a qualified medical practitioner, enabling him to evaluate , and diagnose on the medical condition of the heart of the user. It also enables the periodical transfer of ECG data from the ‘PATCH ‘ to WEBCARDIO cloud backend .
- COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION:
- Personally Identifiable Information:
- Gadgeon will collect and store personal information including Name, Age, Gender, Height, Body weight, Mailing Address, Contact Numbers and Email of the user, (herein after referred as ‘PERSONAL DATA”) enabling the medical practitioner to identify the user with its Electrocardiogram data stored in the PATCH fastened to the body of the user. TheAuthorised staff of the Gadgeon will also have access to this personal data to contact the users for ensuring the proper functioning of the ‘PATCH’ and the WEBCARDIO APP installed in the Phone of the user and to address issues relating to access , relay and storage of the Electrocardiogram of the user to the WEBCARDIO Cloud backend. The WEBCARDIO app have an automatic messaging system alerting the non receipt of ECG data from the Patch .
- Gadgeon shall also have access to the ECG data of the user on installation of the app in his mobile phone, enabling the authorized person of GADGEON to prepare a medical report, to be submitted before the qualified medical practitioner for diagnosis .
- Gadgeon will also collect Contact Number ,Email and Details of the Hospital of the qualified medical practitioner , being consulted by the user for providing access to the Electrocardiogram Data accessed and stored in the “PATCH “ attached to the body of the user.
- User can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent him from using the App.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
- GADGEON may collect non-personal information about the user whenever you access or interact with our App or any of the related services. This includes but not limited to browser name, version, server location, device specific information such as the type of device used, users’ operating system and version, your mobile devices unique device ID, third party apps or App or service that referred users to our App, language preference, means of connection to our App and services location information, internet service providers, IP address, technicalinformation and other similar information about you.
- We may collect and use Your personal information for the following purposes:
- Phone number of the user is used to identify him/her while logging into the App. ‘WEB CARDIO’ may use this information to contact the patient through Voice calls or SMS during the working of the ‘PATCH” and the Mobile App WEBCARDIO to ensure their access to the App as well as use of the App,to update the status of the procedure, to communicate with them customize their experience of using the App and and/or the content of any email newsletter or other material that Gadgeon may send from time to time and provide information that may be useful or interesting based on the content and personally identifiable information relating to the user.
- Email address of the user will also be used to send user information, administrative information, changes in account settings and any changes to the App or updating User on new policies of WEBCARDIO. Email address may also be used for responding to any of the inquiries, questions, and/or any other requests made by the user. If at any time , the user want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, WEBCARDIO has included detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact GADGEON via the App.
- GADGEON may use the personal information including, name, age, gender height and body weight, and the ECG records generated through the ’ PATCH’ attached to the user for preparation of medical report by the authorized person of GADGEON to be used by doctors
- GADGEON shall store these data for future requirement of the user ,for providing access to the qualified medical practitioner as being consulted by the user.
- GADGEON shall use the non identifiable data of the user including height, weight and gender of the user along with ECG records for further research and updation of the software used in the ‘WEBCARDIO’ App . Gadgeon also may share this data with Research institutions or companies under confidentiality for the purpose of research and updation of software used in the App.
- GADGEON may use the personal information provided by the User to prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of the " GADGEON User Agreement", "Terms and Conditions" and any applicable laws.
USE OF INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTY
- How GADGEON protects collected information::
- GADGEON adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information, username, password, and data of the user stored on the App. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Application and its users happens over a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) secured communication channe And Encrypted wifi Communication system. However, GADGEON cannot guarantee the security of any information obtained through unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors that may compromise the security of user information at any time. It is important for the User to prevent unauthorized access to his/her account and personal information by limiting access to his/her device.
SHARING/DISCLOSURE OF USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
- GADGEON does not sell, trade, or transfer personally identifiable information of the user collected by GADGEONto others except as described in this Policy. GADGEON may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with research partners, entities for the purposes outlined above.
- At times GADGEON may be required by law or litigation to disclose personal information about the users. GADGEON may also disclose information about the user if it determines that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance that disclosure of information is necessary.
- GADGEON reserves the right to transfer Personal Information of users to another party as a result of merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of GADGEON 's assets to another party.
- Our App has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever user change or access account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once information of the user is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. We endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, however we do not guarantee that such security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
- Subject to our policy regarding collection of data under any GADGEON identifier we provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. You can stop all collection of information by the App easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the App. You also have the option to opt out of providing us with any Personal Information, is you choose not to.
- If you want to remove your contact information from all GADGEON lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe option contained in such newsletters
DATA RETENTION POLICY, MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION::
- We will retain User provided data for as long as you use the App and for a reasonable time thereafter. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the App to function properly.
- If the user wish to stop us from collecting any Personal information or other data, you may uninstall the App.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr.Ashish M S,
Quality Assurance Manager,
Gadgeon Smart Systems Pvt Ltd,
VI/405/E1, Fathima Tower, Maleppally Road, Thrikkakara,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: Mon to Sat (9AM to 6PM)
This Document was last updated on July 17, 2019.